Thursday, May 24, 2018

The Last Post




Missionary service is a decision that will truly affect eternity. I am so grateful for the opportunity we have had to serve in the Curitiba Temple.

Part of our hearts are not coming home with us!!

Gratefully, we get to keep everything we learned and experienced while we were were here in Brazil. All these people, places and experiences that we were a part of have changed us. We are not the same people we were when we left Utah. The memories are ours to keep, and they'll go with us wherever we go from now on. 



The Curitiba Temple was the fifth temple built in Brazil.
In 1953, at the dedication of the Ipomeia meetinghouse, President Spencer W. Kimball declared: "One day, in this region, there will be a temple of the Lord."
Over 50 years later, fulfillment of that prophecy began when President Gordon B. Hinckley personally selected the site for the Curitiba Brazil Temple.
Elder Russell M. Nelson presided at the groundbreaking ceremony for the temple on March 10, 2005.
President James E. Faust had served as a young missionary in Curitiba and later presided over South America as a general authority. He was a beloved leader of the Brazilian saints. President Hinckley planned to take Pres. Faust with him to dedicate the Curitiba Brazil Temple, but both passed away in the months preceding the dedication.
President Thomas S. Monson's trip to dedicate the Curitiba Brazil Temple was his first trip outside North America as president of the Church. That was on June 1, 2008.
The following are some of my favorite pictures of the beautiful Templo de Curitiba.
Forever in my 💗!

Happy Birthday, Little Temple.










To all our dear friends that have become a part our lives these past eighteen months -  



Obrigada, my dear friends.

1 comment:

  1. are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia from CA USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.

    ReplyDelete